[rules-users] Drools 6 support for changeset

wtang wtang at kana.com
Wed Dec 11 13:20:40 EST 2013

Hi just tried a simple example in which I loop and then I change the rule but
I did not see my changes taking place.  Please advice.

while(true) {
        		Thread.sleep(100);
	            Message message = new Message();
	            message.setMessage("Hello World");
	            message.setStatus(Message.HELLO);
	            kSession.insert(message);
	            kSession.fireAllRules();
        	}

// I change hello world rule while this loop is running but did not see my
changes getting pick up.