[rules-users] Kie Work Bench missing repositories menu option

Alexandre Porcelli porcelli at redhat.com
Thu Dec 12 11:16:49 EST 2013

Your git URL seems to have username on it, try to remove it from your URL and use the proper field on form.

Other thing that I notice is that your `port` points to "com.enterprise.service" is it correct? Here is a quick reference of GIT URL: http://www.pushok.com/help/gitscc/basic/git.html

Regards,
---
Alexandre Porcelli
Principal Software Engineer
Red Hat Business Systems and Intelligence Group