[rules-users] How to push changes to cloned repo on Kie-Workbench

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Thu Dec 12 19:54:18 EST 2013

You want to sync the changes you’ve done with a remote git repo?

The WB has a git server. What you’ll need to do from command line is clone, so that you have a local copy you can play with. That local copy you can then push to your remote repo, you might need to reconfigure origin, in order to do so.

Mark