[rules-users] How to push changes to cloned repo on Kie-Workbench

anjana.ackroyd anjana.ackroyd at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 20:37:59 EST 2013

 I was under the impression that under Authoring->Administration->
Repositories->Clone Repository is actually making a local copy for me to put
my jar files into?
I cloned my repository

GIT URL I used
ssh://gitolite@vlslcdapp01:22/
com.enterprise.service/service-rules-dsl
After I wrote my DRL etc I went Tools->Project Explorer -> Build and Deploy
Then Project Settings -> Add From repository and added the jar I just
created

When I look at Administration I see my repo listed with my package and drl
files in it.

Now if I dont get to push these changes to the service-rules-dsl repo then
how will my Java code access the drl file from it?