[rules-users] how to use dynamic drl file in drools 6

merry0900 m1e1r1r1y at 163.com
Sun Dec 15 03:55:57 EST 2013

drools 6 has a great advance from drools5.
I am a begginer of both drools 5 and drools6.
 My question is that I don't know how to impliment dynamic drl which means
my drl(rule) file may change during the running of my app since in drools 6
target a drl file like this:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<kmodule xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
         xmlns="http://jboss.org/kie/6.0.0/kmodule">

    <kbase name="HelloWorldKB" packages="org.drools.examples.helloworld">
        <ksession name="HelloWorldKS"/>
    </kbase>

this file is located in src/main/resources/META-INF/kmodule.xml.
 And then the drl file will be packaged in the jar file.

when i want to change my drl file, how can i do.  note:i don't want to
rebuild my java source to jar.

for any help? thank you all,  from china.