[rules-users] Kie Work Bench missing repositories menu option

eliane.maalouf eliane.maalouf at hevs.ch
Sun Dec 15 13:10:58 EST 2013

" Re: [rules-users] Kie Work Bench missing repositories menu option
Dec 11, 2013; 5:54pm — by  anjana.ackroyd anjana.ackroyd
Yay! I found the conflicting process using that port and now its all golden
. I see all the menu options.
Although it would be nice to have it working on tomcat as well because thats
the JVM we use enterprise wide. But for now I am going to go ahead and play
with the work bench in jboss! "

Hello. What was the conflicting service and on which port was it ? I am
facing a comparable behavior on tomcat7. I am trying to deploy jbpm-designer
standalone on tomcat7. The deployment fails with the same error about
VFSRepository and address already in use. Port 9418 is used by default by
tomcat (localhost:git), and uberfire needs it as well ... Is there a way to
solve this conflict? Where can I change Uberfire port configurations?
thank you in advance for your help.