[rules-users] drools.package ResourceType?

rjr201 rich.j.riley at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 05:52:50 EST 2013

Hi,

I'm embedding Guvnor using the BRL Edition Mode. I'm then grabbing the BRL
code and adding it to the KnowledgeBuilder. I'm also loading the object
model jar using a class loader. This works fine if all the classes the rule
is using are at the root of the object model jar.

My question is, can I add the class imports (what the package.drools file
does in guvnor) programmatically using KnowledgeBuilder, so my object model
doesn't have to be flat? I was hoping there would be a ResourceType for
drools.package, so I could do something like kbuilder.add("import
package.classname", ResourceType.?), but can't seem to find one.

Hopefully that makes some kind of sense to someone..

Rich.