[rules-users] What are the changes do we need to do in drool 6.0 workbench war to make it run on Websphere Application Server community edition 3?

neal swapnilaute at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 04:12:22 EST 2013

What are the changes do we need to do in drool 6.0 workbench war to make it
run on Websphere Application Server community edition 3? I am unable to
deploy the drool 6.0 workbench war on Websphere Application Server community
edition 3. I am getting exception as Jar failed validation: warERROR ...
null: Cannot validate jar:
org/uberfire/client/mvp/AbstractWorkbenchEditorActivity
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Jar failed validation:
warERROR ... null: Cannot validate jar:
org/uberfire/client/mvp/AbstractWorkbenchEditorActivity
Do i need to add additional jars in the war to make it run on WASCE 3?