[rules-users] Active-Active setup on Drools

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 06:17:57 EST 2013

On 27/12/2013, dejie <dejielin at dbs.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Would like to find out how to setup two Drools instances with both
> Active-Active for HA purpose?

Hilarious Assertions? Hideous Accidents? Holistic Acquisitions?

Why is it that everybody thinks that everybody can interpret their MOA?

> Is there a way to ensure the knowledge bases
> are in sync?

Yes. Use event listeners to track firing rules. To compare participating facts,
you'll have to make sure they have some serializable identification. All in all,
not too difficult.

-W

PS: MOA = Most Obscure Acronym.