[rules-users] Running Feedback during drools run

glambert27 glambe2 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 31 13:08:48 EST 2013

Hi Laune,
 The number of facts will varying between 70-90K so i'm not sure displaying
the number of facts to be inserted would be a good option. As for the event
listeners where can I find good docs on implementing? My biggest concern is
that rules once activated take quite some before the next rule is activated.
Thus the status bar can potentially show 20% one sec then stay there for
some time then jump to 70%. Not a good indication of work being taking place
but if that's all I have I'll work with it.