[rules-users] How to track constraint truth [was: Non short circuit ANDing]

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 02:02:35 EST 2013

ad 4) I would not generate the final processing since there are too many
possible variations. One might use it as I've shown, but there might
also be an opportunity to use some sort of accumulate of Collectors of
a kind into a list, and you just don't know what to put into the
consequence.

ad PS) I have one Monitor implements AgendaEventListener with a constructor
   Monitor( KnowledgeRuntime kRuntime )
that sets itself as a
   global Monitor monitor
so that the extended rules can call the Collector method
   addFiring( monitor.getRulename() )
so that an evaluation rule can retrieve the names of the rules that have fired.

-W