[rules-users] Drools planner: The workingMemory has 1 ConstraintOccurrence(s) in excess

Michiel Vermandel mvermand at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 05:22:14 EST 2013

Hi,

Thanks for the advice.

1) About drools 5.5.1-SNAPSHOT: It doens't seem to be in the list of available distros:
 Eclipse > pom > Dependencies > Add > Search results.
After 5.5.0-Final I get the Alphas of 6.0.0.
I'm not such a wiz in Maven.
How do I get the 5.5.1-SNAPSHOT into my m2/Nexus repo?

2) I'll do as you advised but here are already the stats:
I've got 260 planning entities in my testAbout the planning variables: I have 3 different types of planning variables but I do not use any default selector. Thus I do not have Entities * Values of possible moves.
I reduce quite some moves (I think/hope I do not eliminate the moves that could lead to the optimal solution).
For the 3 different variable types I have 5 MoveListFactories and they produce for the 260 entities all together 8550 possible moves.

http://www.codessentials.com - Your essential software, for free!
Follow us at http://twitter.com/#!/Codessentials