[rules-users] Guvnor-5.5

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 14:26:29 EST 2013

I cannot answer your first question as I have no experience of using Guvnor
on WebSphere.

However, please note being a JBoss Project we are likely to target our
"own" application servers; but that said we do have a WAR build specific
for Apache Tomcat too.

We'd love to accept Pull Requests from any community member who would like
to contribute builds for other application servers.

Should you require paid support for this open source project I am sure Red
Hat's Sales teams would love to hear from you.

With kind regards,

Mike