[rules-users] Guvnor 5.5 - Empty Inbox

droolist satishnryn at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 17:47:22 EST 2013

Here is my setup:
Guvnor 5.5.0 Final
Tomcat 7
Oracle 11g DB for repository
Jackrabbit clustering enabled
Custom Authenticator
Fine grained authorization enabled
Accessing Guvnor on Firefox

I created 2 users and granted "package.admin" to the same package with some
rules.
These 2 users are not Administrators.

Now, when these 2 users edit the same rule, I was hoping to see something in
the Inbox - Incoming Changes for each user. Both the users' inbox are empty.
I had the users different kind of rule updates - comments, category, actual
rule.
I see the list growing in "Recently Opened", but "Recently Edited" and
"Incoming changes" is always empty.

Anybody know if there is any other setting for this feature to work per the
documentation?

thank you