[rules-users] Guvnor-5.5

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 10:23:00 EST 2013

Drools Expert is just a Java library and should work on WebSphere as well
as any other (to the best of my knowledge, but always happy to learn
something new!)

Guvnor is really the issue as we do not have an off the shelf distribution
targeting WAS (not that we wouldn't want to, but nobody in the community
has been prepared to work out what is required).

IDK if RedHat Consulting would be able to advise on setting up Guvnor on
WAS... but I'll forward this email to others who might know better.

RedHat's certified BRMS does not contain the most recent features.

With kind regards,

Mike