[rules-users] Question on Model in Guvnor

IPatel ishita.patel at usbank.com
Thu Feb 7 16:16:35 EST 2013

I have 2 sets of model created in Guvnor: Model1 and Model2.
In Model1: I have LoanApplication and Amount Facts each containing some
variables. I imported this via Jar from Java
In Model2: I have Person and BankAccount Facts each containing some
variables. I created this facts using Guvnor and Added Fields to it.

I have a simple rule
rule "Approve the appliocation for a Person whoes Age is ngreather than 18"
dialect "mvel"
when
Person ( age > 18)
then
LoanApplication fact3 = new LoanApplication( );
fact3.setApproved(true);
insert( fact3 );
end

I am testing this rule using "New Test Scenario" option on Guvnor. Test case
does not pass even though i have valid input. Is this happening because i
have one fact created in Model1 and another fact created in Model2?

Thank you