[rules-users] Not Able to create a cindition BRL fragment

Aditi Hardas aditi.hardas at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 01:38:42 EST 2013

Hi ,

I am using Drool Guvnor 5.5 along with IE 9 and Tomcat 7.0.32. I have
successfully deployed Guvnor in Tomcat.In next step I have created a package
then add a new category and added a rule with Decision Table (web - guided
rule ) as a rule formate.I was able to create a rule with certain set of
conditions and actions.On clicking Include Advance Option and choose *Add a
condition BRL fragment* or *Add an action BRL fragment*, I am getting java
script error and nothing is moving forword after that. That mean I am not
able to add and BRL fragment to my rule.

Can any one help me for this. Does I am doing any thing wrong.

Thx in advance.