[rules-users] Evaluate rules for multiple facts of the same type within a StateuflSession

pdario dario.piantanida at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 03:12:14 EST 2013

Here I am, I found what's wrong, but I don't understand if this is the
expected behavior.

In my test rule I added

activation-group "TEST"

to isolate it form other rules I had in the file; I also deleted all the
other rules for testing, not thinking the activation-group attribute would
cause any problem.

Removing it, let the rule fire all expected times.

Now the problem is I need the activation-group isolation to make just one
rule from a group to apply to every single fact I insert; is it correct that
the activation-group attribute cancel the rule itself from applying to other
facts?

Thank you for your support!