[rules-users] DSL Bug?

Stephen Masters stephen.masters at me.com
Mon Feb 11 11:27:38 EST 2013

Unless you provide some means of separating the two values, it's not feasible for the parser to recognise them. That's why adding a space works for you. Think about the DSRL that could be written:

	There is a fact 12345678

>From that, what is the "fact_name" and what is the "fact_label"?

But add a space to your DSL and given:

	There is a fact 123 45678

… it's clear that the fact_name is 123 and the fact_label is 45678.

Steve