[rules-users] DSL Bug?

Stephen Masters stephen.masters at me.com
Mon Feb 11 11:59:09 EST 2013

Exactly. Guvnor is a little bit lenient as it is able to look at the DSL itself rather than just the DSRL.

I use DSL to support rules being written in the guided editor too. But I tend to find it's still worth creating a JUnit test which loads the DSL and a test DSRL file containing a rule for each pattern in your DSL. The rules don't need to do much, but it ensures that your DSL is generating valid DRL.

Steve