[rules-users] Mapping to '==' in enumeration

rjr201 rich.j.riley at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 07:08:44 EST 2013

Ah right. I should have guessed that. Thank-you.

I'm creating a language that is pure dsl and doesn't require the user to
reference the object model classes directly. We're only in the very early
development experimental stages at the moment, so this may change. I'm doing
this because there was concern that the rules engine would be too technical,
so we want the rules to be as simple as possible for the user to add
conditions to.

Thanks again for your help.

Rich.