[rules-users] Evaluate rules for multiple facts of the same type within a StateuflSession

pdario dario.piantanida at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 08:32:30 EST 2013

@ part was just for your remark on cumbersomeness...

I'm now reading the linked whitepaper.

It's not easy for me to see how your example is easier than mine solution.

I acknowledge salience redistribution would be a problem, that's why I kept
them separated and kept salience values meaningful only within each
activation-group.

At the moment, anyway, the activation-group is stopping me from evaluating
rules for a bunch of facts in only one run, so I have to find a different
solution (supposing that a multiple single fact activation is not efficient,
something I'm not sure).

I'll read the whitepaper and see if agenda-group would better fit in my
case.

Thank you all. :-)