[rules-users] Drools Planner: contraint for rest time between shift

fdauffy fdauffy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 08:07:23 EST 2013

Hello
I worked on adding a shift date start and a shift date time. I did it in
Shift.java file, I think that's the right place.
Then in EmployeePanel.java, I calculate the value for these two fields (I
think there is no way to assign them directly with a link between Shiftype
and Shift.
Then I tried to write the new constraint in the drl file: Apparently, I have
to change the default time format in order to access to the time parameters:
I couldn't find clearly how doing that modification. Could you tell me how
doing it
I'm using Netbeans 7.2.1 to run my project: is there a way to run the rule
part in debug mode? (environmentmode?) That would help me a lot as I'm a
beginner in DRL language.
Could you tell me also where I could find more documentation about DRL
language? I just found that for the moment:
http://docs.jboss.org/drools/release/5.5.0.Final/drools-expert-docs/html_single/index.html
(any books,..)

Many Thanks

Frédéric