[rules-users] ClassCastException after migrating from Drools 4.x to v5.5

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 02:17:36 EST 2013

I may be mistaken, but the stack trace looks as if a stateless
knowledge session is being run, wherein it executes a RHS
("employeePreloadSystemConstants") where some fact is being inserted.

Not sure what *ought* to happen in this case, though: I've been trying
to find this out ever since 5.1.x. A meagre "...do not support
iterative insertions..." is all there is to be read, but what does
this imply? Simply doesn't work in an unspecified way? May crash on
workdays...?? A "tut, tut" from the Drools Team ??? ;-)

-W