[rules-users] GC Overhead Limit Exceeded and 1B JoinLeftNode Objects

Julian Klein julianklein at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 09:13:05 EST 2013

Unfortunately the server I was using locked up last night and I cannot get access.  I'll have to find an interim system where I can run tests and profile the heap.  In the meantime, I switched to a Sequential Stateless Session.  I don't know the internals of Drools, but since this seems to turn off the left input propagation, does that mean the JoinLeftNode is not used?

I am running 5.4 .0 on Linux.  If I see the same issues with a stateless approach, I will try the 5.5 approach.

Thanks again,
Julian