[rules-users] SimpleScoreCalculator

André Fróes arfmoraes at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 11:14:56 EST 2013

Just one correction, it is sorting correctly when there's one workorder
with a skill, if there's another workorder with same skill, it doesn't sort
that workorder to that skill.

This is what is happening:

Workorder skill ABC1   ------------   Engineer skill ABC1
Workorder skill ABC2   ------------   Engineer skill ABC2
Workorder skill ABC1   ------------   Engineer skill ABC2

but if there's only one workorder with one skill it works:

Workorder skill ABC1   ------------   Engineer skill ABC1
Workorder skill ABC2   ------------   Engineer skill ABC2
Workorder skill ABC3   ------------   Engineer skill ABC3

so, from the second workorder on, with a repeated required skill, it
doesn't sort properly