[rules-users] Evaluate rules for multiple facts of the same type within a StateuflSession

Davide Sottara dsotty at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 03:10:28 EST 2013

FYI, one of the next releases will include a new feature, called
"defeasibility",
which is specifically designed for situations where "higher ranking" rules
are allowed to override the consequence of other rules.
We have an initial prototype working, but it will take a few more weeks
to get
it released. Please let me know if you're interested in providing a use case
and participate as an alpha tester.
Thanks
Davide