[rules-users] Editing DefaultAgenda.java file from org.drools.common

Mallory gmalathi.in at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 00:13:06 EST 2013

Hello,

I would be grateful to receive some help regarding editing Drools engine
source code. I am looking at making the drools engine execute rules parallel
so I went ahead and changed the  DefaultAgenda.java source file. On running
this file everything worked perfectly well. I tried to run two different for
loops from 1 to 500 in two different rules and I saw that both threads were
working together.

On the other hand when I make a jar file of this by using the class file for
DefaultAgenda and try to run in a new project I am getting the error below:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.drools.RuleBaseConfiguration.getComponentFactory()Lorg/drools/reteoo/ReteooComponentFactory;
	at org.drools.common.DefaultAgenda.setWorkingMemory(DefaultAgenda.java:215)
	at
org.drools.reteoo.ReteooWorkingMemory.<init>(ReteooWorkingMemory.java:110)
	at
org.drools.reteoo.ReteooStatefulSession.<init>(ReteooStatefulSession.java:81)
	at
org.drools.reteoo.ReteooRuleBase.newStatefulSession(ReteooRuleBase.java:402)
	at
org.drools.reteoo.ReteooRuleBase.newStatefulSession(ReteooRuleBase.java:387)
	at
org.drools.impl.KnowledgeBaseImpl.newStatefulKnowledgeSession(KnowledgeBaseImpl.java:176)
	at
org.drools.impl.KnowledgeBaseImpl.newStatefulKnowledgeSession(KnowledgeBaseImpl.java:163)
	at drools.main.DroolsApi.createKnowledgeBase(DroolsApi.java:38)
	at drools.main.TestMain.main(TestMain.java:8)

Can someone please help me fix this issue?

Thanks in advance:)