[rules-users] GC Overhead Limit Exceeded and 1B JoinLeftNode Objects

Julian Klein julianklein at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 14:55:22 EST 2013

Sorry for the typos.  I rewrote the domain to save me some trouble.

1) durationCycleYear is a constant globals value
2) I see what you mean regarding the literal "." in the regular
expressions.  It should be a literal ("366\.\\d+|743\.3\\d?) .  I'll see
about reducing activations and unneeded optionals in these patterns.
3) Regarding the four activations with SiteVisits.  I believe this is
desired as the second site visit may or may not be the same visit as the
first.  We want to capture both scenarios.  This is also potentially a
complex data cleansing issue.  I don't have many options here AFAICT.
4) Finding the same inspector, good point.  This a data cleansing issue.
 I'll think about options upstream.
5) The return event that inspects the kcontext, is a slim one and does not
have a reference to kcontext in it.  It only has about five, non-composite
fields.

Thank you so very much!