[rules-users] Update Fact in RuleFlow Action

arul.prashanth at gmail.com arul.prashanth at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 18:18:46 EST 2013

Hi all,

I have a requirement where in the fact will be updated in Flow 1 and the
updated value needs to be used in Flow 2. Is there way wherein I can update
the working memory in a Action block of RuleFlow between Flow1 and Flow2 as
modify(fact) in Flow1 re-triggers the rules again in Flow1.

I had a look at these updates to Rule flow api but not sure how I could get
hold of the working memory and update the fact.

update(fact) doesn't work in ruleflow
<https://issues.jboss.org/browse/BRMS-178?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel>

Thanks,
Prashanth