[rules-users] GC Overhead Limit Exceeded and 1B JoinLeftNode Objects

ismaximum mnrz57 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 19:59:52 EST 2013

Well.. I don't know.. I am just asking whether that's correct or not.

But it seems it's not correct... I don't know if I really need to retract
facts when we are using stateless Kn. Because the session will be expired as
soon as the it exists the execute() method...

But I don't know why we are getting OutOfMemoryError!

laune wrote