[rules-users] Fw: proble with localSearch

Michiel Vermandel mvermand at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 04:32:30 EST 2013

There is a construction heuristic that should have already filled in that planning entity.
The two other planning variables are filled for each planning entity.
I have put a printline in the setter of the troublesome planning variable:

    @PlanningVariable(strengthComparatorClass = TasktypeStrengthComparator.class, nullable = false)
    @ValueRange(type = ValueRangeType.FROM_SOLUTION_PROPERTY, solutionProperty = "tasktypes")
    public TaskType getType() {
        return type;
    }

    public void setType(TaskType type) {
        System.out.println("Type set to " + type);
        this.type = type;
    }

And I get the following outprint:

Type set to TL
Type set to null
Type set to TL
Type set to TL
Type set to null
Type set to TL
Type set to null
Type set to TL
Type set to null
Type set to TL
Type set to null
Type set to TL
Type set to TL
Type set to null
Type set to TL
Type set to null
Type set to TL
Type set to null
Type set to TL

Note that I also tried to set the annotation property nullable to false.
This seems to have no effect.

Thanks,
Michiel

http://www.codessentials.com - Your essential software, for free!