[rules-users] Location of ScoreCard Spreadsheet File?

Steven Núñez steven.nunez at illation.com
Wed Jan 9 19:15:39 EST 2013

Does anyone know where the spreadsheet that generated the PMML file for scorecards is located? The XML file here:

https://github.com/sotty/drools-chance/blob/master/drools-pmml/src/test/resources/org/drools/pmml/pmml_4_1/test_scorecard.xml<https://github.com/sotty/drools-chance/tree/master/drools-pmml/src/test/resources/org/drools/pmml/pmml_4_1>

Indicates it was generated from a spreadsheet, but no spreadsheet can be found. To use this we'll need to know that format that the spreadsheet needs to be in. I'm happy to have a crack at documenting this (as time allows), if I can find an example.

Am I looking in the right place? The last update was 22 days ago…

Cheers,
- SteveN