[rules-users] Difficulty determining why I have score corruption

megwoods megan.woods at tollgroup.com
Wed Jan 9 22:24:03 EST 2013

Hi Geoffrey,

I took your example and adapted it, however I am still getting score
corruption.

I have noticed that it takes a variable amount of time to fail.

Thanks for your help thus far..

Cheers Megan

rule "too bigger gap soft"
    when
      $res: ResourceInstance()
      $val: Number (intValue > 30) from accumulate (
      		TripAtTimeWithResource( resource == $res, $a: startTime.minute, $c:
trip.expectedDuration)
    		and TripAtTimeWithResource(resource == $res, startTime.minute > $a,
$b: startTime.minute)
    		and not TripAtTimeWithResource(resource == $res, startTime.minute >
$a, startTime.minute < $b),
    		max($b - $a - $c))
    then

   insertLogical(new IntConstraintOccurrence("too bigger gap soft",
ConstraintType.NEGATIVE_SOFT,$val.intValue()*10, $res));
end

Log attached.

Difficulty_determining_why_I_have_score_corruption.txt
<http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4021436/Difficulty_determining_why_I_have_score_corruption.txt>