[rules-users] Drools planner Score corruption issue: how to tackle?

Michiel Vermandel mvermand at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 04:54:26 EST 2013

Hi,

While running a planning I get after about 5 minutes a score corruption:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalStateException: Score corruption: the workingScore (-33hard/0soft) is not the uncorruptedScore (-23hard/0soft):
  The workingMemory has 1 ConstraintOccurrence(s) in excess:
    noConsecutiveIV/NEGATIVE_HARD:[Inspection of B747-AX145.I#1 -233344192, Inspection of B737-AC126.I#1 -24157252, Andy]=10
  Check the score rules who created those ConstraintOccurrences. Verify that each ConstraintOccurrence's causes and weight is correct.

This occurs in the localSearch phase (when only running the construction heuristic phase, I do not get this exception).

How do I start in tackling this issue?

Thanks a lot!

Michiel