[rules-users] Stuck on simple testcase

Michiel Vermandel mvermand at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 08:16:46 EST 2013

Hi Geoffrey,

Putting the entityTabuSizeto 3 did fix the issue, indeed.
Many thanks for the tip.
With "Feel free to make an issue about this.", do you mean I should register an Issue here?: https://issues.jboss.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20DROOLS

Thanks

http://www.codessentials.com - Your essential software, for free!