[rules-users] Web services and Drools

riri irina.adam at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 09:44:39 EST 2013

Thank you for your very quick replies.

> You just need to create a Spring bean to act as the interface to your
> knowledge
> base. That way, Spring ensures that you have only one knowledge base
> instance in play, so it is configured and compiled when the application
> starts.

Does this mean that you can not have more than one knowledge base
configured? My application basically needs to offer the ability to edit and
test a user's own rules and facts (in a way similar to what Guvnor does but
much more simplified) and I do not know if that can be done using just one
knowledge base and sessions. I was thinking of having a separate knowledge
base per user and using a KnowledgeAgent for updating but I have yet to test
this approach.