[rules-users] Which libs should I update after update?

André Fróes arfmoraes at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 12:27:47 EST 2013

I'm trying by maven, but still can't do it

<modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
    <artifactId>ai</artifactId>
    <name>Proj</name>
    <packaging>jar</packaging>

<parent>
<groupId>my.new.project</groupId>
<artifactId>parent-pom</artifactId>
<version>1.0.0</version>
</parent>
 <properties>
<org.drools.version>5.5.0.Final</org.drools.version>
<org.codehaus.janino.version>2.5.16</org.codehaus.janino.version>
</properties>

    <!-- Dependencies -->
    <dependencies>

        <!-- Projects -->
        <dependency>
            <groupId>my.new.project</groupId>
            <artifactId>commons</artifactId>
            <version>1.0.0</version>
        </dependency>

        <!-- API -->
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.drools</groupId>
            <artifactId>drools-core</artifactId>
            <version>${org.drools.version}</version>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.drools</groupId>
            <artifactId>drools-compiler</artifactId>
            <version>${org.drools.version}</version>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.codehaus.janino</groupId>
            <artifactId>janino</artifactId>
            <version>${org.codehaus.janino.version}</version>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>
    </dependencies>

is this right?