[rules-users] Guvnor seems to copy assets across External RDBMS and file system

Tihomir Surdilovic tsurdilo at redhat.com
Mon Jan 14 13:34:06 EST 2013

Hi Yuri, the lucene search indexes cannot be persisted to the JCR repo.
They will always be persisted to your local file system. They can be
removed however between server startups and will get regenerated on next
use. The Guvnor admin tool generates Jackrabbit configs for different
databases so its a good thing to use them, but you can always edit the
generated configurations for your specific needs.

HTH
Tihomir