[rules-users] Guvnor 5.5 being WIERD

starfish15 pooja.ghosh at accenture.com
Wed Jan 16 06:34:23 EST 2013

Hi,

I have been using Drools 5.2 from sometime. However we upgraded to Drools
5.5. However am facing some issues with the ACTION facts.

Earlier, using StatelesSession, we were able to use composite Command
BatchExecution and retrieve the result facts easily. When we are trying the
same thing in Drools 5.5, the result facts are some new objects i believe.
Do let me know if my Q makes sense or should i give some more info.

Regards,
Starfish