[rules-users] Test for element in an arraylist

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 16:21:51 EST 2013

You cannot use the operator "contains" in an eval(), where a simple
Java expression
must be written:

   eval(odmList.contains($a1) && odmList.contains($a2))

But I agree with Jeremy: the original rule is rather unlikely, as it
would fire for
a single ODMAnswer being contained in the odmList, or two different ODMAnswers
being contained in the list, and then again for the same two ODMAnswers being
contained in the list...

Basics, study the basics...
-W