[rules-users] Guvnor 5.5 being WIERD

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 06:09:26 EST 2013

I think we are talking about 2 different problems that have become
intertwined.

1) Given the example Rule, and assuming the LHS is matched a Dummy fact
should be inserted into WM, and the OP is stating the command to retrieve
this new Dummy fact is not working as it did with 5.2.

2) Guvnor's Editor is not allowing fields on an existing Dummy fact to be
updated. This, I believe, is because of the lack of a LHS binding in the
example rule.

Starfish, can you clarify what the actual problem you are experiencing is?