[rules-users] Unable to modify collection fields in Guvnor Test Scenarios

dmoreno josedavidmj-compras at yahoo.es
Thu Jan 17 12:11:18 EST 2013

I have imported a POJO model jar in Guvnor. The jar is made up of typical
data transfer objects, with properties accessible through getters and/or
setters.
Some of those properties are collections, only accessible through getters,
and therefore, they can only be modified through the usual collection
methods: add, remove, and so on.
Then I have created some business rules using facts from the imported model.

What I haven't found is a way to set up such collection fields in the Given
section of a Test Scenario. Trying to assign a literal value gives the
error:
"Unable to run the scenario.
[Error: could not access/write property …]"

Does anyone know any way to achieve that goal? Bear in mind that I don't
have access to the POJO model source code.

Thanks in advance.