[rules-users] Drools 5.5 API doc doesn't show all classes.

jeetendray jeetcyb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 18:34:32 EST 2013

Hi there,

I am working on business rule framework for our project which makes use of
Drools API. We were using Drools 4.0.7 earlier and upgrading to Drools 5.5.

One of our specific requirement was to fetch field name using ORConstraints
and LiteralConstraints classes but seems like these classes have been
deprecated in Drools 5.5. What's the alternative to these classes??

Also, while looking into Drools final 5.5 API documentation:
http://docs.jboss.org/drools/release/5.5.0.Final/knowledge-api-javadoc/

I don't see classes such as org.drools.Rule, org.drools.RuleBase etc. Please
let me know if I am referring to wrong API doc.??

Many thanks,
Jeetendra.