[rules-users] how to get field names from Rule using drools 5.5

jeetendray jeetcyb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 16:10:04 EST 2013

Hi,

Here is my DRL structure, and I want to pull field names such as
proposalName and proposalId from below DRL using Drools 5.5 API. Earlier I
used to do that using OrConstraints and LiteralConstraints of Drools 4.0.7
but seems like these files are no longer available with drools 5.5.

package drools
        import drools.ProposalLight
        rule Proposal bugdet rule
        when
          $obj : ProposalLight(proposalName.equals("Jeet") || proposalId ==
121)
          then
          $obj.addFailedRule("Proposal bugdet rule");
       end;

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeetendra.