[rules-users] Need explanation for activation-group attributes.

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 02:52:43 EST 2013

There's no reason why rule A firing or not firing should have any
effect on rule D, and vice versa. Only the rules being in the same
activation-group affect each other, i.e., the first one to fire
cancels any pending activations of rules from the same group.

For rule D to fire, it's condition must be fulfilled without rule C
firing beforehand, due to its higher salience.

-W