[rules-users] solution equals and hashcode are never called.

Michiel Vermandel mvermand at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 20 07:09:12 EST 2013

Hi,

I added       <solutionTabuSize>1000</solutionTabuSize>  to the acceptor configuration.
Now the solution equals and hashcode are called.
Without any positive result.
Calculation seems to be much slower though.

Any other ideas to try to get out of this ?? local optima?

Thanks

http://www.codessentials.com - Your essential software, for free!
Follow us at http://twitter.com/#!/Codessentials