[rules-users] Will there be a 5.5.1 release?

Magnus Vojbacke magnus.vojbacke at digitalroute.com
Tue Jan 22 04:34:01 EST 2013

I'm following a couple of specific bug fixes that have made it into the 5.5.x branch (including the serious "incorrect evaluation of LHS using Integer/Number intValue" bug from last week).

I need these bug fixes, but I'm not that eager to pull in a new major version (6.0) any time soon. Given the choice, I would definitely prefer to step up to a minor version (5.5.x).

How do you usually do it? Is there going to be a 5.5.1 release?