[rules-users] Stateful session marshaling on drools server

Ramgopal Tanikella Ramgopal.Tanikella at summussoftware.com
Wed Jan 23 01:41:16 EST 2013

Hi,

I am using Drools Server 5.4.0.Final as a web application deployed on JBoss AS 7.1.1.Final. I have a stateful session configured on the server, and I am able to remotely execute against it inserting facts, retracting facts, firing rules, etc. How do I marshal/unmarshal a stateful session that is on the drools server?

Thanks,
Ramgopal Tanikella

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: THIS E-MAIL (INCLUDING ANY ATTACHMENTS) IS MEANT FOR ONLY THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THE TRANSMISSION, MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, AND IS PROTECTED BY LAW. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY THE SENDER OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL, DELETE THIS COMMUNICATION AND SHRED ANY ATTACHMENTS. UNAUTHORIZED REVIEW, USE, DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, COPYING OR TAKING OF ANY ACTION BASED ON THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.