[rules-users] Drools Guvnor Repository Reports

Aseem Belsare aseem.belsare at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 13:20:57 EST 2013

Hi,

I wish to obtain the version history from Guvnor repository. Stumbled upon
http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/Guvnor-Repository-Report-td3376667.htmlwhich
seems to be related to the same topic, but the link in there is not
working which points to the documentation for using REST API to get the
assets/package version history info.

Is there a way of doing it? I started working on Guvnor just recently and
I've setup a simple rule and making changes to it to be saved in the Guvnor
repo. I wish to pull the version history and generate a report using JAVA
based off of it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Aseem